Saturday 19 December 2015

Updates: Christmas Break!

There has been, and will continue to be, a slight lull in my update schedule as I deal with a busy Christmas season that will see me finish a chapter of my thesis and then fly back to Canada to visit my family.

However there are big things coming in the future and readers can expect to see lots of stuff relating to Warhammer 40k in the new-year.  I am organizing a narrative escalation campaign ranging from 500 points to 1250 to begin in February and am painting up a small Ork force to accompany it. There will be posts not only commenting on the system and showing my painting but also some battle reports and army narratives!


As a placeholder here is a teaser of my unit of shoota boyz coming along. This is the basecoat on everything save for the metals. I look forward to talking to you more in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment