Friday 23 May 2014

First PanO Model - WIP Kamau

Working through my ALEPH army made me realize how enjoyable painting could be, and I decided that rather than attempt to build a really complete force I’d prefer to move on and paint the figures I found most appealing in other factions. I’ve always adored the Cutter model from PanOceania so I went ahead and bought one, along with some appropriately thematic Kamau soldiers to accompany it. Here is my first painted PanO figure, a WIP Kamau model with just the basecoat done that will give you an idea of my color scheme.


My girlfriend is visiting at the moment and decided to name this lucky trooper "Gargazone". The writing will be painted over, but the name shall remain forever.


I’m really pleased with how my color combinations came out and love the mint tone, although the dark blue accents on the hoses/pants will definitely be changed for something else. I’ll post pictures when he’s finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment